will you be the lucky winner?
Enter anytime between now and October 26, 2020 for a chance to win.
Week 1: All-American Feast
The weekend of November 6, the winner will receive an All-American BBQ Feast, Dave’s Award-Winning Bread Pudding, and Cookies & Cream Cake.
Week 2: Feast for 2
The weekend of November 14, the winner will receive an Feast For 2, Lemon Cream Cake, and Dave’s Award-Winning Bread Pudding.
Week 3: Backyard BBQ
The weekend of November 20, the winner will receive a backyard BBQ for up to 10 people - Includes 2 lbs. of Chicken Wings (BBQ or Buffalo), 2 lbs. of Georgia Chopped Pork, 2 slabs of St. Louis-Style Ribs & sides.
Week 4: Special Thanksgiving Feast
On November 26, the winner will receive a special Thanksgiving feast with all the fixings for their entire family.
Terms & Conditions
win free bbq every week for a month giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. APPLICABLE AT PARTICIPATING FAMOUS DAVE’S RESTAURAUNTS ONLY.
We’re giving away a Free Weekend BBQ for the month of November valued up to $600 to one lucky sweepstakes winner. Visit https://www.famousdaves.com/winfreebbqnov between August 20 and October 26, 2020 and fill out an entry form for your chance to win! See section 5 for alternative entry method. The winner will be selected at random and notified via phone and email on November 03, 2020. They will have 3 business days to accept their prize before a different winner is selected.
1. Eligibility: Famous Dave’s of America, Inc., Free Weekend BBQ for the month of November is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, living in Washington State, who are 18 years or older at time of entry and who did not purchase any products or services or equipment for the purposes of entering this Sweepstakes. Employees of Famous Dave’s of America, Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren siblings and children) and household members (whether legally related or not) of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Applicable only to participating Famous Dave’s Restaurants.
2. Sponsor: Ascend Hospitality Group. LLC, 9 103rd Ave NE Suite 204, Bellevue, WA 98004 (“Sponsor”). The Google Company (Google), Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”), or Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram”) are in no way responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins August 20, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST"), ends on October 26, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the "Giveaway Period"), with the winner chosen at random, November 03, 2020.
5. How to Enter: To enter, visit https://www.famousdaves.com/winfreebbqnov and fill complete the online entry form within the "Giveaway Period" outlined in section 4.
Those who cannot enter using the submission form may enter by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope with their full name and email address enclosed to Olympic BBQ, 9 103rd Ave NE Suite 204, Bellevue, WA 98004. Entry must be received by sponsor with in the Sweepstakes Period in section 4 to be valid.
Entries that violate any of the terms as described in Section 6, below, shall be determined to be ineligible by Sponsor.
6. Submission Requirements: Submissions must be completed in full with all information on the slip. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
Submissions may not contain: obscenities; crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols; violence; explicit sexual activity; nudity; illegal drug or alcohol use; unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted materials; license plates, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or electronic mail); derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups of individuals; illegal conduct, behavior or activity; any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any Sweepstakes entry, the authorized Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account holder, at time of entry, used to register for the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The Sponsor’s website's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Winner Determination/Odds: At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, one winner will be chosen at random from all eligible submissions received during the Sweepstakes time period.
8. Winner Requirements: Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winner will be final. Winner will be notified via the email address they used to enter.
If a potential winner does not respond within 3 business days, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s, name, city, state, likeness, photo, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
9. Prize: Free Weekend BBQ for the month of November up to a total of $600 in value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and their respective officers, directors, members, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, liability, loss, damage, judgments, demands, law suits, proceedings, cost and expenses (including attorney’s fees and legal costs) arising out of, resulting from or in connection with the Sweepstakes and the entry, participation in or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use, acceptance, defect, delivery of, or misuse of any prize.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it believes to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, prize delivery, e-mail, postings and/or any other kind of electronic communications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission. Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages, lost profits and/or any other damages. Entrants' remedies are limited to a claim for money damages not in excess of the grand prize value, and entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations of exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to you.
14. Winners List/Questions: To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Sweepstakes you are requesting the winners for) to Ascend Hospitality Group., at the address set forth in Section 2 above. Requests must be received within sixty (60) days from the end date of the applicable Sweepstakes. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at the address set forth in Section 2.